Thank you for supporting Boston's Forgotten Felines. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Purr Cat Cafe, New England's only cat cafe, is opening late June / early July in Boston and we want you to be the first one to play with Purr's furry friends!!
For a $10 donation to Boston's Forgotten Felines you could win VIP access to Purr's Grand-Opening Party before they open to the public, including;
- Two VIP passes to Purr's Grand-Opening Party
- Backstage tour of Purr Cat Cafe
- Meet & Greet with Mrs. & Mr, Whiskers; Rogue & Gus
- Music, complimentary snacks & play with Purr's furry friends before they open to the public
- Automatic entry to Purr's raffle and puurfect prizes.
- Choose your favorite Purr event to attend from the list of purrfect events.
Purr will be a safe haven for homeless cats until they find their forever home. PURR is working with Boston's Forgotten Felines to find these cats homes - your $10 donation directly helps homeless cats in Boston. Meow.
Supporting Boston's Forgotten Felines
Throughout the city of Boston there is a population of feral and abandoned cats suffering homeless lives. We are a group of dedicated caretakers who feed, TNR (trap, neuter, return), and re-home friendly cats. We believe education is the key to decreasing, and one day, preventing animals from being homeless.
|Jackelyn Liu||Weston, MA||Confirmed|
- For a $10 donation to charity you’re automatically entered to win the experience - one chance.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who donates $10 with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- You can gift a donation/chance to friends during checkout.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Boston's Forgotten Felines
- For Flutter's official rules, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page
- Flutter's Donation Fee Structure
- Purr will be celebrating their grand-opening during June & July, 2017.
- Winner will have the option to select which grand-opening (multiple dates) they want to attend.