Thank you for supporting The Greater Boston Food Bank. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
The Patriots are back and Dunkin' Boston wants you and three of your friends to be at the next home game!
On Sunday September 24th, the New England Patriots take on the Houston Texans at Gillette Stadium and we want you to be there.
For a $10 donation to your favorite local charity you could be at Gillette Stadium to cheer on Tom Brady and the Patriots to a 6th championship!
A $10 donation automatically enters you to win;
- 4 tickets to Patriots vs Texans at Gillette Stadium on September 24th
- 4 seats for you and your friends in Section 124
- An epic afternoon with your friends - an experience you'll never forget
- Pick a charity below and donate $10 for the chance to win
Winner will be picked at random on September 21st and contacted via email.
Supporting The Greater Boston Food Bank
The Greater Boston Food Bank's mission is to end hunger in eastern Massachusetts. Our objective is to distribute enough food to provide at least one meal a day to those in need. Learn how to help.
The Greater Boston Food Bank (GBFB) is the largest hunger-relief organization in New England and among the largest food banks in the country. Last year, we distributed more than 51 million pounds of food, enough to provide healthy meals to as many as 545,000 people. We are committed to increasing our food distribution to provide at least ONE MEAL A DAY to every person in need in eastern Massachusetts. Our progress toward this goal is documented by town on our interactive map.
GBFB acquires food through food industry product donations, food drives, and financial contributions that enable us to purchase additional high nutrient quality food. We also benefit from the generosity of over 25,000 volunteers annually who help to sort and distribute donated food products.
GBFB works to acquire, store, organize and distribute food through local food pantries, community meal programs, homeless and residential shelters, youth programs, senior centers, and day-care centers embedded in communities throughout the nine counties of eastern Massachusetts. GBFB’s food assistance locator provides an easy way for people in need to find help nearby. GBFB also distributes food directly to those in need through dedicated programs that serve particularly vulnerable groups, such as seniors and children.
Since 2009, GBFB has operated out of a state-of-the-art, 117,000 square foot food distribution facility, the Yawkey Distribution Center, located in the Newmarket section of Boston. The Greater Boston Food Bank is a member of Feeding America, the nation's largest hunger-relief organization.
|James Dowling||East Boston, MA||Confirmed|
- For a $10 donation to charity you’re automatically entered to win the experience - one chance.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who donates $10 with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- You can gift a donation/chance to friends during checkout.
- Tickets are for September 24th only - game starts at 1pm
- Boston charity must be on Flutter to be eligible to win. To get listed as a charity visit Charity Application