Total donated so far:
About the Experience
The weather is getting colder and winter will soon be here, but for a $10 donation to charity you could leave that all behind by winning a warm getaway to sunny Orlando, Florida.
A $10 donation to Save the Harbor automatically enters you to win;
- Two round-trip tickets to Orlando, Florida aboard jetBlue
- Two nights accomodations at Hilton Orlando
- Minutes away from Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Orlando Resort
- An escape from the cold up north
- Spend the day riding the Lazy River at Hilton Orlando
- Free weekend getaway!
Winner will be picked at random on December 22nd.
Supporting Save the Harbor
Save the Harbor/Save the Bay is a non-profit, public interest Boston Harbor advocacy organization made up of thousands of citizens as well as civic, corporate, cultural and community leaders and scientists. As the region’s leading voice for clean water and continued public investment in Boston Harbor, the region's public beaches, and the Boston Harbor Islands, our mission is to restore and protect Boston Harbor, Massachusetts Bay and the marine environment and share them with the public for everyone to enjoy.
Since 1986, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay:
- Successfully advocated for the completion of the Boston Harbor cleanup, transforming Boston Harbor from a national disgrace into a source of recreational, educational and economic opportunity and civic pride.
- Led the effort to create the Boston Harbor Islands National Park,transforming 34 abandoned islands into a remarkable destination for the region’s residents and visitors alike.
- Led the effort that made the beaches of South Boston the cleanest urban beaches in America.
- Leads critical efforts to increase our understanding of the marine environmentand to continue to improve and monitor water quality in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts Bay and on our region’s public beaches from Nahant on the North Shore to Nantasket on the South Shore.
Today, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay:
- Convenes and leads our Beaches Science Advisory Committee, which led the effort to transform the South Boston beaches into the cleanest urban beaches in America and is working to improve water quality at King’s Beach in Lynn and Swampscott and Tenean Beach in Dorchester.
- Leads and manages the Metropolitan Beaches Commission for the Massachusetts Legislature, which is charged with improving the Boston Harbor Region’s public beaches from Nahant on the North Shore to Nantasket on the South Shore.
- Strengthens Boston’s waterfront neighborhoods and the region’s beachfront communities by hosting and sponsoring scores of free Better Beaches Program events and programs on the region’s public beaches from Nahant to Nantasket.
- Helps shape the future of the waterfront by actively participating in state and local planning efforts including the City of Boston’s Municipal Harbor Plan Advisory Committee and Imagine Boston 2030.
- Leads the City of Boston’s efforts to complete the South Bay Harbor Trail, a 3.5-mile long pedestrian friendly bicycle trail that will reduce automobile traffic in the Seaport District by connecting Roxbury, the South End, and Chinatown to the Fort Point Channel and the Seaport.
- Is the Boston Harbor Connection for the region’s underserved and low-income youth and their families, with free STEAM-Based Youth Environmental Education Programs that have introduced almost 200,000 underserved and low-income young people to the spectacular harbor we have worked so hard to restore and protect since we began them in 2002.
- For a $10 donation to charity you’re automatically entered to win the experience - one chance.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who donates $10 with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- You can gift a donation/chance to friends during checkout.
- Complimentary hotel accomodations are for two nights.
- Accomodations longer than two nights must be paid by winner.