Thank you for supporting Resilient Coders. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Winter is coming. Soon Bostonians will be waiting...and waiting...and waiting for the MBTA in sub-freezing temperatures. The snow will fall, Uber will surge, and we'll be stuck outside waiting for a T that often calls in sick when the mercury dips below freezing.
This winter, Flutter and Fasten want to give one lucky Bostonian the option to never wait in the cold again! Fasten is a new, Boston-based ridesharing app that let's you see your fare in real time AND will never ask you to pay surge prices. They want to reward one lucky donor with $1,000 worth of rides—enough to ensure you won't have to wait in the unbearable cold for the MBTA.
For just a $10 donation to Resilient Coders, you'll not only be teaching inner-city kids how to code, but you'll also may be able to get a ride anywhere in town all winter long.
- $1,000 in free rides with Fasten—a new Boston-based ride-hailing app
The winner will be announced on October 30th. Until then, you can enjoy $10 off your first 10 rides from Fasten. Just download the Fasten app and enter code FLUTTER.
|Phillip Steindel||Boston, MA||Confirmed|
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- Fasten is currently only available in the Boston area
- Must download the app on iOS or Android to receive the $1,000 credit
- $1,000 credit = 50 $20 rides
- 80% of the donations go directly to Resilient Coders. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.