Thank you for supporting Limbs for Life Foundation. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
After the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings Adrianne Haslet became an advocate for Limbs for Life - a global nonprofit dedicated to providing fully-functional prosthetic care to individuals who cannot otherwise afford it. During this time Adrianne also became good friends with Anderson Cooper who covered her journey back to dancing and running the 2016 Boston Marathon.
For a $10 donation to Limbs for Life you could win two tickets to AC2 Live and meet A3 (Anderson, Andy & Adrianne) after the show, including;
- Premium seating for you and guest at AC2 Live in Providence, RI on April 29th
- You and guest will Meet Anderson Cooper, Andy Cohen & Adrianne Haslet after the show
- Opportunity to take a picture with Andy, Anderson, and Adrianne (A3)
- Private transportation from Boston to Providence (if needed)
- All to benefit Limbs for Life - Adrianne's charity
|Peggy Dellea||Dedham, MA||Confirmed|
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Limbs for Life
- For Flutter's official rules, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page
- Flutter's Donation Fee Structure
- AC3 experience is for Saturday, April 29, 2017 only
- Transportation is only provided from Boston. Winners outside of Boston must provide their own transportation.
- Winner will be picked at random on April 21