Thank you for supporting Save the Harbor. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Join Save the Harbor/Save the Bay's BayWatcher Bruce Berman and Captain Rick McKenna for TWO spectacular sport fishing adventures this fall.
You and a friend will fish for big Striped Bass in Boston Harbor and the Boston Harbor Islands at the peak of the fall migration on the Shamrock, a vintage 22' Sisu, designed by Royal Lowell.
You and a friend will fish for Bluefin Tuna on Stellwagen Bank as they fatten up on sand lance, herring and mackerel for their annual migration to warmer waters aboard the Legacy, a spectacular Albin sport fishing boat with a proven track record of success.
For a $10 donation to Save the Harbor you could;
- Fish for big Striped Bass in Boston Harbor and the Boston Harbor Islands
- Fish for Bluefin Tuna on Stellwagen Bank
- Bait, tackle, food, and drinks included
- Chance to catch the fish of a lifetime.
Winner will be generated at random on September 16, 2016.
|Jackiez Gonzalez||Roslindale, MA||Confirmed|
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of donations go directly to Save the Harbor
- Both sport fishing adventures are for Fall 2016
- Date of the trips will be scheduled directly with the captains at a mutually agreeable time during Fall 2016