Thank you for supporting b.good Family Foundation. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Located just a block away from Copley Square and the Boston Marathon Finish Line, the Lenox Hotel is one of Boston’s most luxurious boutique hotels that has been enchanting guests from around the globe since 1900.
We at Flutter love the Lenox Hotel and want you to experience the night of your life with an overnight stay in their beautiful Back Bay Suite, drink at City Table (located in the lobby of the Lenox Hotel), and dinner for two at Capital Grille.
For a $10 donation to the b.good Family Foundation you’ll not only be supporting the b.good Burger Brigade, but you could also win the night of your life, including;
- An overnight stay in the Back Bay Suite
- Dinner for two at Capital Grille
- Drinks at City Table
- Breakfast in bed at Lenox Hotel
- Lunch at b.good
- An experience that you'll never forget!
Winner will be picked at random on March 2nd.
We're on a mission to help real people with great ideas do good. To do this, we give grants directly back to local leaders in our communities who are looking to improve their neighborhoods. We believe in the power of a passionate individual, and we thi
|Ali Ferrier||Bethel, CT||Confirmed|
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to the b.good Family Foundation. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.
- Overnight stay at the Lenox Hotel is for any available night of the week/end - subject to availability.
- The hotel is sold out for the Boston Marathon.
- Drinks at City Table is a $50 gift card.
- Dinner at Capital Grille is a $100 gift card.
- Lunch at b.good is a $50 gift card.
- Prize(s) will be awarded regardless if the goal is met or not.