Thank you for supporting Hope and Comfort. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
This week I'm donating my vacation home in the Adirondacks (Lake George region) for a Boston-based charity that I've recently grown to love. The charity is Hope & Comfort and they provide the poor with critical personal care products (soap, toothpaste, deodorant) to help improve their health and self-esteem.
A $10 donation to Hope & Comfort will not only restore dignity to those in need, but it could also result in a 4-night vacation for you in the Lake George region. If just five people donate to this experience then 15 children will be provided with soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste and a toothbrush. Imagine what they could do with hundreds of donations!
If you win you'll spend 4 nights in a brand new 3-bedroom condo just North of Lake George (Street View) that is beautiful in the summer, magnificent in the fall, and easily accessible for skiing at Gore Mountain or placing your bets at Saratoga.
- 4 Nights in the Adirondacks (Lake George Region)
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo that sleeps 6
- Private lake with free keyaks and canoes
- Saratoga Race Track is 30 minutes south
- Lake George is 15 minutes south
- Gore Mountain is 20 minutes west
- Case of 'Gansett in the fridge
- Only 3 1/2 hour drive from Boston & NYC
|Andrea Popa||Quincy, MA||Confirmed|
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- No pets
- Must be 18 or over to win
- Blackout dates; Labor Day 2015, New Year's 2016, Memorial Day 2016 and July 4th 2016
- Cell phone service is unavailable in the house - it's remote
- WiFi service is limited
80% of the donations go directly to Hope & Comfort. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.