Thank you for supporting Save the Harbor. While this experience has ended, but we have plenty of other incredible opportunities to enter and donate to your local charities!
About the Experience
For a $10 donation to Save the Harbor you and a friend could win the vacation of a lifetime in Barbados at either the all-inclusive Sea Breeze Beach Hotel or the luxurious Ocean Two resort - the choice is yours.
- Hop on JetBlue's first direct flight from Boston to Barbados - Saturday November 7th
- Transportation to and from Logan Airport provided by Uber Boston (up to $100)
- Stay at the all-inclusive Sea Breeze Beach Hotel or the luxurious Ocean Two resort
- Enjoy a week in beautiful Barbados
- Return to Boston on Saturday November 14th.
To enter to win just donate $10 to Save the Harbor today - you can even donate for a friend.
Supporting Save the Harbor
Save the Harbor/Save the Bay is a non profit public interest organization made up of citizens, scientists, and civic, corporate and community leaders whose shared mission is to restore and protect Boston Harbor and Massachusetts Bay for the public to enjoy.
As a result of our hard work, today the beaches of South Boston are among the cleanest urban beaches in the nation. To celebrate, with your support, this year we will host 75 free events on the Boston Harbor region's great public beaches, and our free Youth Environmental Education Programs will connect 20,000 underserved and low income teens to Boston Harbor and the Boston Harbor Islands.
|Lucinda foley||Hamilton , MA||Confirmed|
- For a $10 donation to charity you’re automatically entered to win the experience - one chance.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who donates $10 with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- You can gift a donation/chance to friends during checkout.
- One winner plus guest
- Travel to Barbados must be on November 7th and returning to Boston on November 14th
- JetBlue flight is for you and a guest
- Hotel stay is for you and a guest
- Winner must be 18 or older
80% of the donations go directly to Save the Harbor. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.