Thank you for supporting Save the Harbor. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
For a $10 donation to Save the Harbor you and a friend could win the vacation of a lifetime in Barbados at either the all-inclusive Sea Breeze Beach Hotel or the luxurious Ocean Two resort - the choice is yours.
- Hop on JetBlue's first direct flight from Boston to Barbados - Saturday November 7th
- Transportation to and from Logan Airport provided by Uber Boston (up to $100)
- Stay at the all-inclusive Sea Breeze Beach Hotel or the luxurious Ocean Two resort
- Enjoy a week in beautiful Barbados
- Return to Boston on Saturday November 14th.
To enter to win just donate $10 to Save the Harbor today - you can even donate for a friend.
Supporting Save the Harbor
Save the Harbor/Save the Bay is a non-profit, public interest Boston Harbor advocacy organization made up of thousands of citizens as well as civic, corporate, cultural and community leaders and scientists. As the region’s leading voice for clean water and continued public investment in Boston Harbor, the region's public beaches, and the Boston Harbor Islands, our mission is to restore and protect Boston Harbor, Massachusetts Bay and the marine environment and share them with the public for everyone to enjoy.
Save the Harbor/Save the bay...
- Leads and manages the Metropolitan Beaches Commission for the Massachusetts Legislature. The MBC is charged with making findings and recommendations on how to improve the Boston Harbor Region's public beaches in Lynn, Nahant, Revere, Winthrop, East Boston, South Boston, Dorchester, Quincy and Hull.
- Convenes the Beaches Science Advisory Committee, a panel of independent experts and scientists co-chaired by Save the Harbor board members Dr. Judith Pederson of MIT Sea Grant and Dr. James Shine of the Harvard School of Public Health. The BSAC increases our understanding of our marine environment and improves water quality and beach flagging accuracy in Boston Harbor, Massachusetts Bay, and on our public beaches from Nahant on the North Shore to Nantasket on the South Shore.
- Hosts or sponsors more than 70 free events and programs on the region’s public beaches from Nahant on the South Shore to Nantasket on the North Shore. Since 2008, our Better Beaches program has raised and invested more than $409,000 in small grants to beaches friends groups, which they have leveraged with additional funds and in-kind support for a total investment of $1,872,333 to support 284 free events and programs.
- Serves as the Boston Harbor Connection for more than 130,000 underserved youth, teens and their families who have taken part in our free youth environmental education programs since we began them in 2002. These include All Access Boston Harbor, the Boston Harbor Explorers, and our free Marine Mammal Safaris and Treasures of Spectacle Island Cruises.
|Lucinda foley||Hamilton , MA||Confirmed|
- For a $10 donation to charity you’re automatically entered to win the experience - one chance.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who donates $10 with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- You can gift a donation/chance to friends during checkout.
- One winner plus guest
- Travel to Barbados must be on November 7th and returning to Boston on November 14th
- JetBlue flight is for you and a guest
- Hotel stay is for you and a guest
- Winner must be 18 or older
80% of the donations go directly to Save the Harbor. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.