Thank you for supporting Downtown Boston Rotary Club. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Did you know that for struggling families and the homeless, socks are one of the most needed personal items during the harsh winter months, but one of the least donated? The cold days and nights of winter are just around the corner, and it’s getting to be the time of year when these individuals suffer most. It’s time to take action, and the Rotary Club of Downtown Boston needs your help to tackle this critical issue!
Let’s work together to ensure that the thousands of homeless families in Massachusetts have at least one of their basic needs met, as the temperature drops.
Help us reach our goal of 10,000 socks by donating $10 (or more) to the Rotary.
And, everyone who donates $10 is automatically entered to win a night out in Boston, including;
- Overnight stay at the Westin Copley
- Haircut and blow dry from Safar on Newbury Street
- 80 minute massage at Healthworks
- Dinner for two at Joe's American Bar & Grill on Newbury Street
The campaign runs until December 21st - winner will be picked at random on the 22nd.
- One chance to win per entry.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.